fine Expression in Darmstadt has been offering premium translations in more than 60 languages for over 30 years, bringing together technology, specialist expertise and the linguistic instinct of native speakers. Customers from every industry sector all over the world place their trust in our individually tailored language solutions. We deliver target languages in every required format, enabling our customers to achieve their international goals quickly and effectively – something we are very proud of!
We are currently looking to recruit a dedicated expert for our headquarters in Darmstadt:
Working student for translation into English
with high standards and a passion for producing premium language versions for world-renowned industrial customers in the desired specialist fields.
Your role in the fine Expression team:
- Creation of translations from German into English in the fields of marketing, business, technology, IT and more
- Proof-reading and editing: revision of customer texts and translations into English
- Compilation and maintenance of terminology and qualified research in the specialist fields
- Content-related customer communication
- Close cooperation with the fine Expression team and external translators worldwide
What you offer:
- English native speaker (prerequisite)
- Working towards a university degree in linguistic studies
- Excellent command of German
- Assured language skills: accuracy and consistency in terms of content, grammar, terminology and orthography of English texts
- Specialist expertise in our customers’ fields
- Knowledge of the use of CAT tools, ideally Trados Studio (optional)
- You are self-reliant, reliable and dynamic, with a thirst for knowledge
- You work accurately and efficiently
- You are open to new specialist fields and technologies
- You have quick perception and a feel for language and style
What we offer:
- Innovative and visionary strategies
- Independent working and a wide range of projects with international clients
- Mobile and flexible working
- Permanent position with the option of joining the company pension scheme
- Open, communicative and diverse team
- Team events
Please note that non-native English speakers will not be considered for this opening. Would you like to support our successful team at fine Expression?
Submit your complete application documents to our CEO, Are Fritz-Vietta. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our COO, Andre Richter, at +49 (0) 6151 275 344 0.